HELPS Resource Center

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

DAY 7 - THE JOURNEY CONTINUES: JANUARY 7th, 2015

Well the week went by very fast. I dropped 16 pounds this week. I weighed in this morning at 362 pounds.

The only health problems I have experienced is a slight dizziness if I stand up to fast. Or move my head back or side to side too quickly. Other than I have lost no strength.

I had a time of prayer with my brother in law Steve. He was facing a major brain surgery today.  Praise the Lord he came through the operation successfully.


One of my son in laws had emergency surgery on his stomach, this was life threatening, He also made it through successfully.

My  sister in law Shearl also surgery on her arm today. Her surgery was also successful. 

Weird Al" Yankovic - Like A Surgeon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=notKtAgfwDA 

No comments:

Post a Comment