HELPS Resource Center

Monday, January 12, 2015

DAY 12 - THE JOURNEY CONTINUES: JANUARY 12th, 2015

DAY 12 - THE JOURNEY CONTINUES:
JANUARY 12th, 2015

Another great day. Health wise I am doing great. A little weak, which is to be expected. Only my eyes are hungry, way to many food commercials! LOL

PRAYER REQUEST

My good friend Marcia Martin is having a major 9 hour operation on Wednesday. I had a great talk with her today. I am praying for her and for the Doctors handling her operation to be guided and greatly skilled by the Holy Spirit. That she will come through the operation and return to excellent health. I will have a good report on Thursday.

REVEALED KNOWLEDGE
I had a great time visiting with a great friend and Author, Maurice Goulet. He said something that really rang true and ministered greatly to my spirit. “When standing on the Word of God for results say; It is written”! Why? Let the Bible speak:

HEBREWS 4:11-13
Let us therefore be zealous and exert ourselves and strive diligently to enter that rest [of God, to know and experience it for ourselves], that no one may fall or perish by the same kind of unbelief and disobedience [into which those in the wilderness fell].

For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.

And not a creature exists that is concealed from His sight, but all things are open and exposed, naked and defenseless to the eyes of Him with Whom we have to do.

GOD HAS ALREADY SPOKE POWER INTO HIS WORD

ISAIAH 55:11
So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

2 PETER 1:3-11
For His divine power has bestowed upon us all things that [are requisite and suited] to life and godliness, through the [full, personal] knowledge of Him Who called us by and to His own glory and excellence (virtue). By means of these He has bestowed on us His precious and exceedingly great promises, so that through them you may escape [by flight] from the moral decay (rottenness and corruption) that is in the world because of covetousness (lust and greed), and become sharers (partakers) of the divine nature.

For this very reason, adding your diligence [to the divine promises], employ every effort in exercising your faith to develop virtue (excellence, resolution, Christian energy), and in [exercising] virtue [develop] knowledge (intelligence), And in [exercising] knowledge [develop] self-control, and in [exercising] self-control [develop] steadfastness (patience, endurance), and in [exercising] steadfastness [develop] godliness (piety), And in [exercising] godliness [develop] brotherly affection, and in [exercising] brotherly affection [develop] Christian love.

For as these qualities are yours and increasingly abound in you, they will keep [you] from being idle or unfruitful unto the [full personal] knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). For whoever lacks these qualities is blind, [spiritually] shortsighted, seeing only what is near to him, and has become oblivious [to the fact] that he was cleansed from his old sins.

Because of this, brethren, be all the more solicitous and eager to make sure (to ratify, to strengthen, to make steadfast) your calling and election; for if you do this, you will never stumble or fall. Thus there will be richly and abundantly provided for you entry into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.



LEARN TO LIVE TODAY'S MESSAGE

ISAIAH 26:3 (NIV)
You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

​Most people never really learn to enjoy their lives. They spend day after day just going through the motions, hoping things will get better and WORRYING about everything. If you’re one of them as I was you can be happy, healthy, and victorious!

YOUR LIFE CAN BE BETTER

Everything you need to start enjoying life is already inside you. You just need a little help to bring it to the surface. Surround yourself with people who will encourage you and help bring out the best in you because it’s already there!

THE 23RD CONTAINS EVERY PROMISE YOU NEED

TO BRING YOU A HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND VICTORIOUS LIFE!

PSALM 23:1-6 AMPLIFIED
THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD
A PSALM OF DAVID


THE LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack. He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters. He refreshes and restores my life (myself); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him--not for my earning it, but] for His name's sake.

Yes, though I walk through the [deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me.

You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with 1 oil; my [brimming] cup runs over. Surely or only goodness, mercy, and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life, and through the length of my days 
the house of the Lord [and His presence] shall be my dwelling place.

PSALM 23, THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD

No comments:

Post a Comment