HELPS Resource Center

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

DAY 6 - THE JOURNEY CONTINUES:  JANUARY 6th, 2015

Today I had to travel to Boise to the VA Medical center for my annual physical.  All was well. I’m healthy.

From there I met my granddaughter to give her. Her new Driver Licence.  Then drove another 50 miles to pick up my oldest daughter Shane Lee and run errands.  Then drove 30 miles back to my home.


So altogether today I gave blood, bend over, coughed, breath in – breath out, BP, mouth, eyes and ears, plus 2 new pairs glasses ($400.00 Gift from the VA). Drove over 125 miles all with no food. LOLI am not hungry and my intestinal track is just about cleaned out. I can tell you it gets easier from here on having fasted 40 days in 2012.


THIS VIDEO IS A GOOD ILLUSTRATION OF MY DAY AT THE VA - LOL

Doctor Doctor (Have Mercy On Me) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoftnrlBl58

No comments:

Post a Comment